Georgetown, South Carolina

Contract was changed and now we cannot get out.This is a money making scheme which we fell for and now losing credit because of them!

No one will listen, they continue to take money from our account. We have been advised to seek an attorney to get us out of this horrible situation. What a HOAX!!!!!! Look at all the complaints.

They will not even talk to us about getting out of this mess. Their website is a hoax.

The entire operation is a money making scheme for whoever the key player is in FESTIVA.We just want out despite monies we have already lost.

Reason of review: A sick hoax and money making scheme!!.

Preferred solution: Get me out of this mess as we are getting an attorney before you damage our credit more. .

I didn't like: Money making scheme.

Had an Experience with Festiva Adventure Club?

Comments

Charleston, South Carolina, United States #1233941

Please file a complaint online with the SC Department of Consumer Affairs. It is quick and easy.

helperfac
Festiva Adventure Club Verified Representative

Hello,

Thank you for your insight; I’m sorry that your recent experience with Festiva wasn’t a positive one. We’re always working hard to provide the best service we can to our members. If you’ll please email your name and contact information to MemberSolutions@Festiva.com, we’d love to make it up to you.

Great Falls, South Carolina, United States #955275

I totally understand where you are coming from. I think it is time for legal representation.

South Carolina 2015

to rb #1111106

Completely agree with you. Legal representation against this fraudulent company is needed in South Carolina!