2.5
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

anyone find a way out of this contract.One of the reasons we agreed to buy in was we were told they had a partner that would sell some of our backend points from our portfolio for us online and it would basically pay for itself, although we would lose some of our future points (we have plenty).

When I contacted them about it after the purchase, they claimed they did not know what we were talking about. When I pressed the issue, they provide a website which you have to pay to join and then you create your own vacation packages that you can post for sale (each one cost money too and is risky) This is not what we signed up for, never explained in these terms (outrageous business practice), plus we can never find anything useful to travel to in our time and dollar budget; nothing is available?

This is a shameful contract, we were lied to, they misrepresented their product completely, we want out of this contract.Any help out there?

Review about: Festiva Adventure Club Membership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Idea of discounted vactions.

I didn't like: Ripped us off, Customer service had zero answers, Misrepresented product and cost.

Had an Experience with Festiva Adventure Club?

Comments