Yes join me in with a class action lawsuit.My mother and i was on a vacation and was met with high pressure salesmen also.

I was actually interested in the supposed deal because i hace xhikdren and thet make it seen like oh yes your children would loce thus and yes it would be so good for you and your kids. When i said i couldnt handle the cost they were proposing they sit there and basically came up with a total different package that seemed more affordable. Stupid as i was at the time i was like yes i want to do this. Well when they ran my credit report they said oh you cant get it but uf your mom loves uou we can run her name and if her credit is good we can oit it in her name and after you pay the payments a few months we will automactically transfer it to your name.

Well that was a bunch of BS. Sowhat ipay the down oayment and i pay the payments but this company refuses tonput it in my name but all the while are taking the payments from my checking for the oast three years. My mother suddenly passed away and they receive her death certificate. Ok so here it was my mother kwned this i was listed as a user but do they transfer the plan into my name beings they cintinued ti remove payments from my account???

I played and playdx with them on the phone for 7 months. Oh yes we wikl put it ib your name. Oh no we cant. Oh lets just put it in her sisters name and demand a payoff.

Noone has ever vactioned there. They have ripped me personally off alot of money. Even being listed as a user they refused to give me access to the internet site to even obtain information about a trip.

Yes i am done and and yes i want to be invovled in a lawsuit against this company.So any help would be appreciated but if not that is fune i will pursue this on my own.

Had an Experience with Festiva Adventure Club?

Comments