Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

Do not do business with this company unless you want to have your money ripped off! They are a terrible company to do business with!

They take your money and then answer no questions later we had a problem the property they sent us to was awful!

I would not let my dog stay there! It was dirty and old and out dated and had mold on the windows that did not open awful furniture looked like from the sixty's. We would not stay and left to have to spend more than we expected to. We stayed at a much better place and will never ever recommend these people.

The desk clerk was rude and disrespectful the place look like a drug hang out. I didn't fell good from the very first thing. I hope hundreds of people read this and never do business with these people because they need to go to *** for lying to so many people about what they are going to do for you.

Lies lies and lies!

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Festiva Adventure Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $368 and wants Festiva Adventure Club to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was old worn out properties, thy ripped us off and being lied to. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Festiva Adventure Club and festiva adventure club customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

They suck. Also known as etour and travel.

They even cheat their sales agents. Gangland staff run that sham of a company. I tried working cor them.

Made sales, and the floor managers stole the commissions. I quit.

How can a class action lawsuit be filed against these people??????